How ’bout them dawgs?

by Kathi D on September 29, 2010

But first, the zucchini.

Seriously now; this is today’s harvest. People on the street had better lock their doors, or the zucchini burglar will be making dropoffs.

Mmmmmmmm, zucchini

Brooklyn and Barkley are two years old now, so of course they have become perfectly settled and docile.

Well, hello!

They have been a bit concerned about their Q Scores since they have been AWOL from The Internets. Luckily they are still quite adorable . . .

We are the flower children

. . . although they sometimes exceed the bounds of Appropriate Dog Behavior.

Stay off what table?

{ 8 comments }

Ellie September 29, 2010 at 5:31 am

Oh, how I wish you were my neighbor, you reverse-zucchini-burglar. I neeeeed zucchini.
Ellie´s last blog ..Sir Mix-A-LotMy ComLuv Profile

Kim Wheedleton September 29, 2010 at 9:10 am

Too bad your zucchini didn’t ripen about two months ago – August 8th was Sneak a Zucchini On Your Neighbor’s Porch Night. However, I see nothing wrong with celebrating a tad late. Plus, it’s even more fun if you’ve got a mask and a cape. (For yourself. Not for the zucchinis.) Not that I would know anything about this mask-and-cape business. At all.
Kim Wheedleton´s last blog ..Wonderful Weirdos of Literatures Series – Installment 3My ComLuv Profile

foolery September 29, 2010 at 2:19 pm

The zucchini burglar is picky. No Giant Zucchinis You Could Club a Man to Death With, apparently. I know because he keeps passing them by.
foolery´s last blog ..Because a Hurricane Named Foolery Is Unlikely to HappenMy ComLuv Profile

foolery September 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Also, those doggies melt my cold, cold, brittle, skeevy heart, yes they do.

edj October 4, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Please bring me some zuccini. I love it.

Ryan October 21, 2010 at 7:42 am

I could use some zucchini, you can’t put a bright red table there and expect your pooch not to climb it can you?

Carolee October 22, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Waaaa….I need more zucchini!
Carolee´s last blog ..We’re back &amp some pics…My ComLuv Profile

bob October 23, 2010 at 8:48 am

when are those canine-americans gonna get a job and start earning their keep? When my Lab was two, he was stealing newspapers from my neighbors driveway, babysitting, and mowing lawns. Oh, by the way, I still do not see any okra in that cornucopia.
Happy Mole day!

Comments on this entry are closed.

UA-3572052